Patch Panel (12port 18port, 24port, 48port)
- patch panel
- 35 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
|Min. Order (Pieces)||FOB Price|
|500+||US $8.5 / Piece|
|Patch Panel (12port 18port, 24port, 48port)|
Modular designed for 19" standard optical distribution frame
Sliding design, easy for operat
Sliding Distribution Panel 2U
Standard dimension, surport much more adaptor type, Variety of pre-terminated cable assemblies available
1> Used for distribution and management of fiber optic cable
2> Mount on 19" standard frame
3> SC, FC or ST adaptors pre-installed
4> Variety of pre-terminated cable assemblies available and pre-installed
5> Multiple cable entrance ports with rubber grommets
6> 12, 24, 48, 36, 72, or 96 fibers capacity available
7> Removable doors provide increased enclosure accesss
1. All of products we offer are top quality and competitive price;
2. If there is no special explanation, all of our Brand are SOLITONE or OEM;
3. Payment: We accept T/T and L/C and Western Union ;
1) Inner packing: 1pcs/color box.
2) Outer packing: Carton box.
3) Other packing available according to client's request.
4. Any question, Please contact us in first time. We'll reply as soon as possible.
Main Description of the patch panel:
1) The patch panel is a 19-inch rack mountable RJ45 jack panels, each panel has cutouts that accept virtually as snap-in jacks.
2) The kits includes the new icon labels with plastic holders that you mount on the front of the panels for easy port identification.
3) Blank anodized panels can be mounted directly to an EIA standard 19-inch relay back or cabinets.
Main Features and benefits of the patch panel:
1) Design to mount to any standard 19-inch rack or cabinet.
2) 24-port Cat6 patch panel.
3) Space saving, high-density 1U.
4) Black electrostatic powder-coated steel: Phosphor bronze with tin plating over nickel.
5) Meet or exceed the requirement of ANSI/TIA/EIA 568B. 2.
6) Use keystone jacks and keystone inserts to configure you panel to accommodate a variety of schemes.
7) Sturdy aluminum plate around RJ45 jacks.
8) Phosphor bronze with 6 to 50 micro inches gold-plated
9) Available with T568A/T568B wiring pattern and meeting the requirement of Cat6 standard.
10)Color coded TIA/EIA 568A (International) and 568B (AT&T standard) wiring for easy installation.
11)Termination accepts 22, 24, 26AWG (0.64, 0.5 and 0.4) solid wires (only for UTP).
12)Metal sheet: Corrosion-resistant steel.
13)Plastic: Fire self-extinguish high-impact plastic.